Friday, July 5, 2013

Ephesians 3:14-21

Another amazing prayer of Paul's to study this week :)

This week was horrible, it was filled with doubts, disappointments and depression.  It was also extremely gloomy weather and I was sick so that did not help :(

I was thankful to have this passage to study.  I prayed this prayer for myself mostly : I want to be strengthened with His power to be rooted and established in His love so that weeks like this don't matter.  If I am fulled to the measure of all the fullness of God then there is no room for all those "d" words.   Praying this passage lifted me up multiple times.

And the last part of the prayer was just what I needed to be reminded of for some of the situations and people that I am praying for : He is able to do immeasurably more than we ask or imagine, according to HIS power that is at work in us.

I was reminded of this quote - I think it was Mother Theresa
Look around you, be stressed
Look inside you, be depressed
Look to Jesus, be at rest

To HIM be the glory.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you had such a rough week!
    I'm just coming up for air after a whirlwind week.
    I like your quote, so true. I have used that one, as well.
    I hope this week is going better!
    L,W.

    ReplyDelete